Sunday, June 19, 2011

Feministism

I’m Tom MacMaster, and I’m a hetwhiteboy expert on Arab Lesbians. During the time I pretended to be an Arab Lesbian online, I became the foremost authority on all things Arab and Lesbian.

Some people say that no man can truly understand feministism.

But once I sat down to pee. That taught me what it was like to be a woman.

And I got real live Lesbians to email me and I read what they said. So I know exactly how Lesbians think.

And I pretended to be Arab. Now I know all there is to know about the Middle East.

But just because I’m a hetwhiteboy, nobody wants to listen to what I have to say. That’s discrimination, that’s what that is.

And I’m getting darn sick and tired of it.

4 comments:

  1. More graphic lesbian poetry, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this site very much. The most worrying thing about MacMaster to me is that he has no true sense of how shamed he should be. Guy gives me the utter creeps. A more decent man would have seen the harm he'd done to the disadvantaged and jumped off the nearest bridge. He really comes across as a sordid, tragic figure in his interviews. Evil fucker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. blacklisted - Yes, ALL lesbians write poetry. Good point. I'll get right on it. Stay tuned...

    Anon - I'm totally clueless as to why anyone would ever object to anything I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to post a link to some of the erotic lesbian poetry that "Amina" posted on the Gay Girl in Damascus blog, but it seems to have been strategically deleted. I wish I'd have kept it now because it contained such images as "my wet sex."

    Instead, I give you the link to this post, with what is probably a favorite photo to masturbate to: http://damascusgaygirl.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-hijab-my-choice.html

    ReplyDelete