Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hello!

Hi everybody! I’m Tom MacMaster. I’m a hetwhiteboy who goes online and pretends to be an Arab Lesbian.

Before I did my blog, women never seemed to notice me much. Especially Arab Lesbians. They completely ignored me. Sure, I’m an unattractive smelly guy with no social skills, an over-sized ego and a small dick, who couldn’t get my writing published, but still...

However, that all changed when I pretended I was a gay girl in Damascus. Gosh! I got so many emails! I got to talk to real live Arab Lesbians! People paid attention to what I was saying! I had something to do all day besides just playing video games! You can’t imagine how exciting that was for me.

But now the secret is out. Everyone knows I’m just me, another silly hetwhiteboy pretending to be a Lesbian. It’s over. I can’t get away with it anymore. Darn those nosey reporters.

Nevertheless, I’ve decided to go on blogging. Only now I’ll tell the truth. MY truth.

I guess some people are mad at me for pretending, but really, where’s the harm? I honestly believed everything I said. I mean, it’s not easy for hetwhiteboys to get attention in this world. Sure, we get a lot of power and privilege and money and opportunities and physical safety and all that. But why does that mean I can’t be an Arab Lesbian, too?

I always imagined it would be exciting to be an Arab Lesbian. And guess what? It is!

In my other blog I was a girl. One who was well into her thirties, yes, but “gay girl” is much slicker than “gay woman”. It’s called alliteration. (I’m a writer you know.)

And I wasn’t just any girl -- I was a Gay Arab girl. It was thrilling to sneak into a world I never was allowed into before. Gosh, it got me hot, but I also learned a little, too. Did you know that gay women have full lives and don’t really think much about men? I thought they’d all be busy man-hating, but they’re much more interested in women-loving. Really! I was kinda surprised about that.

And Arab Lesbians are way cooler than plain old regular Lesbians. They speak Arabic, and are really smart about politics and know the best recipes for great Middle Eastern food. Surprisingly, not too many of them talked about belly dancing. Though some of them did say they smoke hookahs.

And the best part was, I got to be a part of it all! Not like in real life where most women just laugh at me. I was part of the conversations! People read what I wrote! I was one of them! Well, it was only online, and I never got to actually touch anyone, and most of them will never talk to me again, and I betrayed everyone’s trust, but it was still way more fun than I’d ever had in my life before.

OMG!!!
I just read that the Lesbian who does that website Lez Get Real is a MAN! I used to email her, I used to jack off thinking about her, I was so in love with her... and ... sob... now I find out she’s a man???
And not even Arab. That is just so MEAN!

I wonder if that means I’m a fag?

Whatever.

What’s most important is that now I’m getting all this attention! I can hardly sleep at night just thinking about how to parlay this into an exciting new career.

I think I’ll write a confessional memoir about the experience. I’ll bare my soul and explain how I really hoped to help the Arab Lesbian cause, and how darned sincere I am, and beg everyone for forgiveness. Probably I’ll get to go on a book tour, and maybe do more interviews, and talk to actual Lesbians! I can’t wait!

I just pray they don’t expect me to give any money I earn to real Arab Lesbian groups. And I wish I could meet some Arab Lesbians in the flesh. And I hope they get a really sexy Arab Lesbian to play me in the movie of my life...

8 comments:

  1. North Korean Het BoyJune 15, 2011 at 11:48 AM

    Hi Het white boy

    I'm a North Korean Het man pretending to be a South Korean Lesbians. I would love it if you gave me some pointers .It seems all my Blog readers keep asking me for a photo and I sure as hell never met another South Korean Lesbians . What should I do ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just do what I did -- I steal other people's pictures off the internet. Don't worry too much if the person is West Korean or East Japanese or whatever. Nobody can tell Asian Lesbians apart. I certainly can't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you guys are really bold- It could even be said that you have balls to do what you're doing! I'm posting as anonymous even now! I am A nishtikeit! - (A nobody!) and have been pretending to be a Jewish Dyke since Yom Kippor, and I am still fasting for this sin because...A chazer bleibt a chazer -A pig remains a pig! A glick ahf dir! - Good luck to you, grubber yung - I hope never to be found out as A shtik fleish mit tzvei eigen - A piece of meat with two eyes....
    Maybe we could date? A JewDyke and an Arab Lesbian! Tsu undzer tsukunft tzuzamen - To our future together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, dude! You're posing as a Jewish Dyke? And you learned all that crazy Hebrewish language? I never bothered learning Arabic because it's got all those strange squiggly letters.BTW, did you ever discover the difference between Dykes and Lesbians? I never could figure that out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bist meshugeh? - Are you crazy? I cheated and used a Yiddish Glossary! Now I'm in with the Tribe! I found out from a Queer Grrrl blog that the diff between a dyke and a lesbian is that a lesbian shaves her legs and underarms, and a dyke shaves her head and pussy!
    Vos iz der chil'lek? - What difference does it make? I can't have either...Vus du vinsht mir, vinsh ikh dir. - What you wish me, I wish you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there het white boy,

    Totally think it sucks that everybody is persecuting you. You poor thing. I just don't understand it. As a straight woman of color I just want you to know, that while I may be a lone voice in the wilderness, I support you 100 percent. Every Sally Hemings needs her Thomas Jefferson. I applaud your appropriating the Arab lesbian voice for the noble and valiant purpose of assisting her stripping off her niqab, abaaya, chador or bruqa and liberating her moist lesbian flesh. How gratifying that must have been.

    Because you are so smart and people listen to you I thought you would be a good person to assist me. As an American woman of color I lack the agency of an assertive voice. You know how it is, having yourself, been a woman of color in third world nation. See, I have been blogging as a compassionate, conservative, straight, white man. Who tells it like it is to his "sun kissed sistas." But I am concerned that my voice doesn't sound authentic.

    I am in great need of your prowess. I long for the stroke of your powerful pen. Through you I have come to understand the meaning of, "the pen is mightier than the sword." You are my Thomas Jefferson.

    Always,
    Sally H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had your fun, Jinan. Now fuck off and die

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sally H - Yes, ol' TJ was only trying to help. I'm misunderstood just like him. Remember: only all MEN are created equal.

    Fuckwads - Do you want me to fuck off and die as a hetwhiteboy or as an Arab Lesbian? And who is Jinan? Can I meet her?

    ReplyDelete