Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ungrateful

I’m Tom MacMaster, I’m a hetwhiteboy and I pretend to be an Arab Lesbian. But only in cyber space where nobody can see my testosterone.

Since my hoax was revealed, I’ve heard that a lot of the real Arab Lesbians are disgusted with me. They think I’m a joke. That wasn’t what I expected. I thought they’d all be desperately grateful and consider me one of them and maybe invite me to their parties. And I hoped they’d want to have sex with me, or at least give me Arab Lesbian kisses, because I was their hero.

Let’s be real. Who listens to Arab Lesbians? Nobody, that’s who. But when a hetwhiteboy like me takes up their plight, you can bet the whole world takes notice. People paid attention when I was an Arab Lesbian. They responded to my powerful hetwhiteboy voice. It’s proof that I’m a Great Writer. Take that, all you publishers who ignored me in the past.

I did more for the Arab Lesbians than anybody. But do I get thanks? Do I get warm, za’atar-scented Arab Lesbian hugs? Do I get invited to their secret Arab Lesbian meetings? No. I get angry emails and ridicule. They say I lied to them, destroyed their trust, appropriated their cultural identities, hijacked their conversation, and betrayed the concepts I was supposed to be promoting. Can you believe how ungrateful they are?

I don’t understand why they’re so angry. I was only helping them! They’re Arabs and they’re Lesbians, so they can’t be expected to speak for themselves. When a hetwhiteboy like me donates my exceptional hetwhiteboy writing skills to their cause, you’d expect those poor, downtrodden sexy exotic girls to be thankful.

If I was an Arab Lesbian, and I was one online, I would throw my arms around any hetwhiteboy who was so generous with his literary talent. I would tell him he was the only one who knew my soul. I would thank him profusely for his help. I would touch his big strong, manly body. And then I’d have lots of exciting Arab Lesbian sex with him.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Hetwhiteboy,

    I am sorry you were outed so abruptly and that now, the very people you tried to help are angry with you - ungrateful indeed!

    I too have been posing as a lesbian, but not an Arab lesbian - another kind. I am too afraid to tell you which kind for fear I might be outed. I think it is even more important now than ever that i not be outed since your experience has instilled in me the fear of being 'outed'. As a result, i am learning more about these people I want to help! I can't be silenced now!

    We have to continue our support of these lesbians despite their self-destructive behavior. Any advice?

    Another hetwhiteboy posing as a ***** lesbian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm discovering that there are many hetwhiteboys pretending to be Lesbians online and that we are generally oppressed and misunderstood and victims of satire. Maybe the real Lesbians will start a support group for us? They owe us that much for all the work we've done for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a HWB. I'm not pretending to be a lesbian. But I am I'm feeling more empowered to let out my inner lesbian these days (though I'm feeling a bit confused about this). Regardless, as a HWB, we are misunderstood group within the lesbian community. We just want to be accepted as who we are - without judgement. Our insecurities and small d**ks should not take away our civil right to patronize lesbian bars. I have every right to stalk P**sy where I want. Duhh... like lesbians p**sy-stalkers ONLY go to lesbian bars for this? ...Not. I want to be able to go to a lesbian bar to drink, dance, and try to pick up on women, regardless of the venue and without ridicule. A man has just as much rights as woman to do this.

    ReplyDelete